One Truck, Two Services. Even our trucks can multi-task. Learn more about our Up-the Drive Service Trucks by clicking here.
Up-the-Drive Garbage Service
- Pickup once per week.
- Household garbage must be contained in plastic bags. Bags must be in containers that do not exceed 32 gallons in volume or weigh no more than 50 pounds each.
- Garbage must be placed on an accessible part of the driveway the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous or toxic material as defined by State of Wisconsin statutes, vehicle batteries and waste oil, pool chemicals, loose trash improperly contained.
- Pickup once per week - 32-gallon container provided
- Recyclables must be placed on an accessible part of the driveway the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, glass bottles and jars; plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7; paper, cardboard, food boxes and cartons. For a comprehensive list please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/householdrecycling .
- Cardboard must be no larger than 2’X2’ and bundled with twine or duct tape or contained within the recycle container (but not preventing the material from being easily dumped out of the container).
Please note the following:
· Driver must be able to pull up to the trash and recycling material, which must be placed in a visible and accessible area.
· Driveway must be clear of obstacles with adequate room for the driver to maneuver the truck providing a safe distance from other objects, including vehicles.
· Driveways must be clear of ice and snow to ensure service during the winter months.
· If trash/recycling is not out on time or the path to the trash/recycling is obstructed/blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, a call must be placed to Advanced Disposal within 24 hours and a call back fee must be paid prior to return.
· Advanced Disposal is not liable for the replacement of items not meant for collection but were placed within ten (10) feet of the garbage or recycling on scheduled day of collection.
Yard waste service - Optional service on a pre-determined schedule with the pre-purchase of stickers
- Seasonal pickup is nine (9) scheduled times per year.
- Yard waste must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items must be bundled or in paper bags and must not exceed 36” in length.
Bulk Waste Service
- Pick up of one (1) bulk item per week, on the normal service day, is included in weekly service.
- Items must be manageable by one person, not to exceed fifty (50) pounds.
- Bulk Waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30am on the scheduled day of collection.
- Bulk items such as furniture will be collected weekly, other bulky items including appliances and tires will be collected on an on-call basis for a fee paid directly to Advanced Disposal.
- Bulk items exceeding the size/weight limit must be prearranged with Advanced Disposal, certain fees may apply.
- Accepted items included in the weekly collection at no additional charge include one (1) of the following per week: 1 piece of furniture, or 4 rolls of carpeting/padding (must be rolled and tied, no longer than 4foot in length, no heavier than 50 pounds), or 1 (32) gallon container of building material or 5 bundles of building material-must be securely tied (less than 18 inches in diameter, less than 4 foot lengths, free of screws or nails). These items will be taken, provided they are less than 50 pounds and manageable by 1 person. Any of these items must be placed curb/road side for removal. These items will not be taken from up-the-drive with the normal household trash and recycling material.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: ELECTRONICS