Curbside garbage service
· Pickup once per week. 64 gallon cart provided
· Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
· Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, E-waste, business material, and other types of materials which require special handling and disposal.
Curbside recycling service
· Pickup once every other week in 96-gallon containers provided .
· Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
· Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, glass bottles and jars; plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7; paper, cardboard, food boxes and cartons. For a comprehensive list please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/householdrecycling.
· All Recycling must be in the cart for collection, extras will not be taken.
Yard waste service
· Service not available
Bulk waste service
· Bulk cleanup is weekly.
· Pickup of one 32-gallon container or item per week is included with service.
· Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
· Items that can be picked up include: furniture, appliances, tubs and toilets (tank separated).
· Freon appliances and tires shall be collected on an on-call basis for an additional charge.
· Items NOT accepted for pickup include: NO ELECTRONICS, concrete, dirt, brick, railroad ties, hazardous materials, paint, vehicle batteries, business-related materials, large auto parts and pool chemicals.
Accepted items included in the weekly collection at no additional charge include one (1) of the following per week: 1 piece of furniture, or 4 rolls of carpeting/padding (must be rolled and tied, no longer than 4foot in length, no heavier than 50pounds), or 1 (32) gallon container of building material or 5 bundles of building material-must be securely tied (less than 18inches in diameter, less than 4 foot lengths, free of screws or nails). These items will be taken, provided they are less than 50 pounds and manageable by 1 person. Any of these items must be placed curb/road side for removal.
Please Note: If trash/recycling is not out on time for service or the path to the trash/recycling is obstructed/blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, a call must be placed to Advanced Disposal within 24 hours and a call back fee must be paid prior to return.
There will be no pickup on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
Routes will be pushed back by one day following a holiday.
For example, if Christmas Day is Tuesday and your normal service day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday.