Up-the-Drive Garbage Service
- Pickup once per week.
- Household garbage must be contained in plastic bags. Bags must be in containers that do not exceed 32 gallons in volume and weigh no more than 50 pounds each.
- Garbage must be placed on an accessible part of the driveway the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous or toxic material as defined by State of Wisconsin statutes, vehicle batteries and waste oil, pool chemicals, loose trash improperly contained.
- Pickup once per week. 32-gallon container provided.
- Recyclables must be placed on an accessible part of the driveway the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, glass bottles and jars; plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7; paper, cardboard, food boxes and cartons. For a comprehensive list please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/householdrecycling .
- Cardboard must be no larger than 2’X2’ and bundled with twine or duct tape or contained within the recycle container (but not preventing the material from being easily dumped out of the container).
Please note the following:
· Driver must be able to pull up to the trash and recycling material, which must be placed in a visible and accessible area.
· Driveway must be clear of obstacles with adequate room for the driver to maneuver the truck providing a safe distance from other objects, including vehicles.
· Driveways must be clear of ice and snow to ensure service during the winter months.
· If trash/recycling is not out on time or the path to the trash/recycling is obstructed/blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, a call must be placed to Advanced Disposal within 24 hours and a call back fee must be paid prior to return.
· Advanced Disposal is not liable for the replacement of items not meant for collection but were placed within ten (10) feet of the garbage or recycling on scheduled day of collection.
Yard waste service
- Pickup eight times per year on a pre-determined schedule (no yard waste pick up in January, February, March or December).
- Yard waste must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: grass, leaves, and garden debris which is bagged in paper bags or loose in garbage cans or cardboard boxes weighing no more than 60 pounds and not exceeding 36 inches in length. Diameter of branches cannot exceed two (2) inches.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is once per week.
- Bulk waste must be placed out for service the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: NO ELECTRONICS
- Freon and non- Freon appliances with be picked up for an additional charge - call to schedule.
- Tires are accepted with an additional charge.