Curbside cart garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- 64 gallon cart (provided) must be placed curbside the night before collection day or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once every other week. 96 gallon cart provided
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before or prior to 6:00am on the scheduled day of collection.
Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, glass bottles and jars; plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7; paper, cardboard, food boxes and cartons. For a comprehensive list please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/householdrecycling .
Yard waste service
- Pickup nine (9) times per year on a pre-determined schedule.
- Yard waste must be placed curbside the night before collection day or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items must be bundled or in paper bags and not to exceed 36 inches in length and 60 pounds in weight.
Bulk waste service
- Accepted items included in the weekly collection at no additional charge include one (1) of the following per week: 1 piece of furniture, or 4 rolls of carpeting/padding (must be rolled and tied, no longer than 4ft in length, no heavier than 50 pounds), or 1 (32) gallon container of building material or 5 bundles of building material-must be securely tied (less than 18 inches in diameter, less than 4 ft lengths, free of screws or nails). These items will be taken, provided they ar eless than 50 pounds and manageable by 1 person. Any of these items must be placed curb/road side for removal.
If trash/recycling is not out on time or the path to the trash/recycling is obstructed/blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, a call must be placed to Advanced Dispsoal within 24 hours and a call back fee must be paid prior to return.
All household trash and recycling must be in the respective cart for disposal, extra material will not be taken.