Curbside cart garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Cart must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Cans and bags should not exceed fifty (50) lbs. per item.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Curbside cart recycling service
- Pickup once every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, glass bottles and jars; plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7; paper, cardboard, food boxes and cartons. For a comprehensive list please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/householdrecycling .
Yard waste service
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is weekly for an additional charge.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: NO ELECTRONICS.
- Freon items and non - Freon will be picked up for an additional charge.
- Tires are not accepted.
- Christmas trees will be collected on the third Saturday in January at no additional cost. Christmas trees should be free of all lights, garland, tinsel, plastic and debris and out at the curb by 6 a.m.
If trash/recycling is not out on time or the path to the trash/recycling is obstructed/blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, a call must be placed to Advanced Disposal within 24 hours and a call back fee must be paid prior to return.
All household trash and recycling material must be in the respective cart for collection, extra material will not be taken.