Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week - 64-gallon cart provided.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Garbage must be contained in plastic bags.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, special waste, yard waste, business materials, or other types of materials which require special handling and disposal.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once every other week - 96-gallon cart provided.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, glass bottles and jars; plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7; paper, cardboard, food boxes and cartons. For a comprehensive list please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/householdrecycling .
Yard waste service
Bulk waste service
- Bulk pickup is once per week - 1 item per week.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Bulky items are those which cannot be containerized or bagged, including but not limited to furniture, carpet/padding in four (4) foot lengths in bundles weighing no more than 60 lbs., mattresses/ box springs. Tires and appliances, plus other bulky materials must be scheduled and may require payment.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include, but not limited to: electronics, rock, dirt, vehicle batteries/parts, yard waste, hazardous materials.
If trash/recycling is not out on time or the path to the trash/recycling is obstructed/blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, a call must be placed to Advanced Disposal within 24 hours and call back fee must be paid prior to return.
All household trash and recyclables must be in the respective cart for collection, extra material will not be taken.