Curbside garbage service
· Pickup once per week. 96 gallon cart provided.
· Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
· Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, E-waste, business material, and other types of materials which require special handling and disposal.
Curbside recycling service
· Pickup once every other week in 96-gallon containers provided.
· Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
· Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7, corrugated cardboard, newsprint and magazines, office paper, paperback books.
Please note the following:
· All Household trash and recycling must be in the respective cart for disposal, extra material will not be taken.
· If trash/recycling is not out on time or the path to the containers is blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, you must call within 24 hours and a call back fee must be paid prior to the return service. This fee applies separately for Trash and Recycling.
Bulk Waste Service
· Pick up of one (1) bulk item per week, on the normal service day, is included in weekly service.
· Items must be manageable by one person, not to exceed fifty (50) pounds.
· Bulk Waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30am on the scheduled day of collection.
· Bulk items such as furniture will be collected weekly, other bulky items including appliances and tires will be collected on an on-call basis for a fee paid directly to Advanced Disposal.
· Bulk items exceeding the size/weight limit must be prearranged with Advanced Disposal, certain fees may apply.
· Accepted items included in the weekly collection at no additional charge include one (1) of the following per week: 1 piece of furniture, or 4 rolls of carpeting/padding (must be rolled and tied, no longer than 4foot in length, no heavier than 50 pounds), or 1 (32) gallon container of building material or 5 bundles of building material-must be securely tied (less than 18 inches in diameter, less than 4 foot lengths, free of screws or nails) or 1 (32) gallon container of household trash. These items will be taken, provided they are less than 50 pounds and manageable by 1 person. Any of these items must be placed curb/road side for removal.
· Items NOT accepted for pickup include: ELECTRONICS
There will be no pickup on the following holidays:
· New Year’s Day
· Memorial Day
· Independence Day
· Labor Day
· Thanksgiving Day
· Christmas Day
Routes will be pushed back by one day following a holiday.
For example, if Christmas Day is Tuesday and your normal service day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday.