Curbside garbage service
- Trash pickup once per week in 96-gallon containers provided.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, E-waste, business material, and other types of materials which require special handling and disposal.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once every other week per week in 96-gallon containers provided.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, glass bottles and jars; plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7; paper, cardboard, food boxes and cartons. For a comprehensive list please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/householdrecycling .
Yard waste service
- Service provided 6times per year April thru November. Contact local Advaned Disposal office for Calendar
Bulk waste service
- Bulk furniture cleanup is weekly.
- Pick up of one furntiure item per week is included with service.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items that can be picked up include: furniture, carpeting (call for preparation requirements), and toilets (tank must be separated from bowl).
- Additional bulk and appliances must be scheduled. Please call (262) 367-6040 to schedule.
- Appliances and tires shall be collected on an on-call basis for an additional charge.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: NO ELECTRONICS, concrete, dirt, brick, railroad ties, hazardous materials, paint, vehicle batteries, business-related materials, auto parts and pool chemicals.
Please note the following:
All household trash and recycling must be in the respective cart for disposal, extra material will not be taken.
If trash/Recycling is not out on time or the path to the containers is bobstructed/blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, you must call within 24 hours and a call back fee must be paid prior to return service. This fee applies separately for Trash and Recycling.