For more information, visit http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/departments/public_works/streets_division/recycling_program.php
Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Containers must be kept 3ft away from objects. Extra carts are available for a fee billed directly to resident. Household material drop-off available for a fee at 501 South Hume Ave., Marshfield.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Oil, Liquids, E-Waste, Sharps, Medical Waste, Yard Waste, Recyclables, Tires, Auto Batteries.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Bi-metal and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #5, corrugated cardboard, newsprint and magazines.
- Items NOT accepted: Soiled/contaminated items, plastic bags, windows, mirrors, light bulbs and tubes, Pyrex dishes, drinking glasses, chemical bottles, medical containers, laboratory glass, foil and bottle caps, cardboard sides, aerosol cans, paint cans, Styrofoam, hard plastic (toys, pails, etc.), medicine bottles & syringes, bathroom waste paper (paper towels or toilet paper), wrapping paper, carbon paper, cellophane, cloth, cork, foil, polystyrene Styrofoam, anything waxed, candy wrappers, napkins, paper cups, Styrofoam or paper food containers, photographs, fiberboard, labels and label backings.
Yard waste service
- Pickup will be seasonal and scheduled by the City of Marshfield.
- Yard waste must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Lawn and garden debris must be in paper/kraft bags or reusable container. All brush and branches must be bundled and tied in one foot diameter bundles not to exceed four feet in length or six inches in diameter.
- Acceptable items include: Brush, branches, grass clippings, leaves
- Items that are NOT acceptable include: No plastic bags, no wire
- Yard waste/brush drop-off is available 24 hours per day at the Advanced Disposal compost site at 501 South Hume Avenue, Marshfield
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup takes place on the normal garbage day
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection. Call (800) 262-3101 one to two days in advance if possible to arrange your pickup.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: No Building materials, electronic waste, white goods, hazardous waste.
- Material drop-off available for a fee at Advanced Disposal, 501 South Hume Avenue, Marshfield. Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. to Noon on Saturdays.