Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Advanced Disposal provides a 95-gallon cart for trash pick up
- Carts should be placed in an area with a five (5) foot clearance on all sides, in plain view for the driver with handle facing the residence.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Oil, Liquids, E-Waste, Sharps, Medical Waste, Yard Waste, Recyclables, Tires, and Auto Batteries.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once every four weeks
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Newspapers, Magazines, Corrugated Cardboard, Plastic #1 through #7, Tin Cans, Aluminum Cans, Container Glass
- Items NOT accepted: Soiled/contaminated items, plastic bags, windows, mirrors, light bulbs and tubes, Pyrex dishes, drinking glasses, chemical bottles, medical containers, laboratory glass, foil and bottle caps, cardboard sides, aerosol cans, paint cans, Styrofoam, hard plastic (toys, pails, etc.), medicine bottles & syringes, bathroom waste paper (paper towels or toilet paper), wrapping paper, carbon paper, cellophane, cloth, cork, foil, polystyrene Styrofoam, anything waxed, candy wrappers, napkins, paper cups, Styrofoam or paper food containers, photographs, fiberboard, labels and label backings.
Yard waste collection
- Service not available
- Yard waste may be dropped off at the Advanced Disposal compost site at 501 South Hume Avenue, Marshfield.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection. Call (800) 262-3101 one to two days in advance if possible to arrange your pickup.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Liquids, white goods, electronic waste, hazardous waste
- Appliance pickup fee charged directly to homeowner.