Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week in customer provided containers.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: oil, liquids, electronic waste, sharps, medical waste, yard waste, recyclables, tires, auto batteries or hazardous materials.
- There is an additional fee for cart service.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once per week in provided 18-gallon bin.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: newspapers, magazines, corrugated cardboard, plastic #1 through #7, tin cans, aluminum cans and container glass.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: soiled/contaminated items, plastic bags, windows, mirrors, light bulbs and tubes, Pyrex dishes, drinking glasses, chemical bottles, medical containers, laboratory glass, foil and bottle caps, cardboard sides, aerosol cans, paint cans, Styrofoam, hard plastic (toys, pails, etc.), medicine bottles and syringes, bathroom waste paper (paper towels or toilet paper), wrapping paper, carbon paper, cellophane, cloth, cork, foil, polystyrene Styrofoam, anything waxed, candy wrappers, napkins, paper cups, Styrofoam or paper food containers, photographs, fiberboard, labels and label backings.
Bulk waste service
- Please call (800) 262-3101 to schedule a pickup 24-48 hours in advance.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include furniture and bulky items.
- A collection fee will be charged directly to homeowner for appliances.