Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be contained in plastic bags and standard garbage cans with a maximum volume of 30 gallons. No individual bag or can should exceed 60 lbs. when full.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, electronic waste such as TV’s, computer equipment, microwaves, DVD players, or other Wisconsin landfill banned items.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week
- Advanced Disposal provides 96-gallon carts
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- All recyclables must be contained in recycle cart and any material outside the cart will not be collected.
- Items accepted for pickup include: single stream recyclables such as #1 through #7 plastics, PET, HDPE, green/brown/clear glass, cardboard, mixed paper, newspaper, tin/steel/aluminum cans.
Yard waste service
Bulk waste service
- Bulk pick up is collected weekly
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Bulk items include but are not limited to large household items such as furniture, tables, lawn furniture, and appliances. Bulk items must be of a size that is manageable by one (1) person and should not be an item that is banned from disposal as prescribed by Wisconsin law. Certain “White Goods” such as major appliances, require special handling and prior arrangements for collection must be made by the resident. Small quantities of building materials will be collected if contained in standard garbage cans not exceeding 60 lbs. per container. Tires will be collected for a fee.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste and other items which are banned from Wisconsin landfills.