Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: electronic waste, such as TVs, computer equipment, microwaves, DVD players, stereo equipment, or other WI landfill-banned items.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: single streamed recyclable materials limited to plastics 1-7, PET, HDPE, glass, cardboard, mixed paper, newspaper, tin, steel and aluminum cans.
- Yard Waste is picked up bi-weekly. Please see Yard Waste Collection Map to determine your collection week (link below).
- Glendale Yard Waste Collection Map - https://www.glendale-wi.org/DocumentCenter/View/613/Brush--Yard-Waste-Collection-Map?bidId=
- Yard Waste must be out by 7:00 am on the day of your regular garbage pick-up.
- Collection begins March 30th for A week, and April 6th for B week.
- Advanced Disposal will collect Yard Waste on your collection week beginning the week of March 30th, and ending the week of November 16th, 2020.
- Residents do NOT have to call in and are not charged for the brush and yard waste collection during this period.
Yard Waste Guidelines
- Residents can place no more than 3 cubic yards of Yard Waste at the curb for pick-up. This is not a tree removal service.
- Yard waste and leaves shall be placed in one or more sealed paper yard waste bags or 30-gallon containers, clearly marked “YARD WASTE” with a tight fitting cover.
- Brush placed at the curbside shall be bundled and tied in lengths no longer than five (5) feet with a diameter of less than six (6) inches with cut ends in the same direction, and weighing no more than 50 lbs.
- Green grass clippings are not accepted curbside or at the Recycling Center. Consider mulching or composting.