Curbside garbage service
- Pick up once per week.
- Place cart curbside by 7:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- Garbage must be placed in customer provided containers, or bags, and not to exceed 32 gallons or 80 lbs.
- Items NOT accepted for pick up include: larges amounts of stone, concrete or sod; toxic or hazardous waste; motor oil; grass clippings; automobile, motorcycle or boat batteries.
Curbside recycling service
- Pick up every other week in 64-gallon bin.
- Place bins curbside by 7:00 a.m. of your scheduled collection day at least three (3) feet away from trash containers and other objects.
- All items must be placed in the bin for pick up.
- Acceptable items for recycling include: bottles and jars (green, clear & brown), cans (food, milk and soda),detergent bottles, other bottles marked #1 PETE- #7 HDPE, newspapers, magazines, cardboard card stock, office paper, books, envelopes, paper, brown paper tape, computer printouts, file folders-manila, glued pads, tablets, phone books, post-it notes, and any junk mail.
- Items NOT accepted for recycling: window glass, automotive batteries, fluorescent lights and motor oil
- Residents may place one (1) automobile tire per week. Tire must be off its rim.
Yard waste service
Yard waste is accepted at the following locations:
W144S6350 College Court
Muskego, WI 53150
Times: Saturday from 7 a.m. until 12 noon
Emerald Park Landfill
South 124th Street
Muskego, WI 53150
Times: Fridays from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. until 12 noon
Items NOT accepted: grass clippings
Bulk waste service
- Bulk items are picked up weekly and on an on-call basis only.
- To schedule a pickup, call Advanced Disposal at (262) 679-0860 at least five (5) days in advance.
- Place items curbside by7:00 a.m. on the designated day of collection.
- Acceptable items for bulk waste collection include: furniture, washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, etc.