Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once a week
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 A.M. on the scheduled day of collection.
- All garbage must be placed in the Advanced Disposal provided 95-gallon container.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous chemicals, tires, batteries and paint/thinners (nothing liquid).
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once per month
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 A.M. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Plastic engine oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid and wide mouth #2 containers, paper with food on it (pizza boxes) and bathroom/diaper paper.
- Items accepted: all clean paper, cardboard, magazines, catalogs, junk mail, aluminum cans, tin cans, phone books, aerosol cans (cap & nozzle removed), glass bottles (any color) and plastic narrow-necked bottles marked #1 and #2.
Yard waste service
- No Yard Waste pick up service offered in the Town of Neshkoro contract.
Bulk waste service
- No Bulk Waste pick up service offered in the Town of Neshkoro contract.