Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 A.M on the scheduled day of collection.
- All garbage must be placed in Town provided 95-gallon containers.
- Additional containers are available for an additional fee.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous chemicals, tires, batteries and paint/thinners (nothing liquid).
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once per week-Singlestream
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 A.M. on the scheduled day of collection.
- All recyclables must be placed in Town provided 65-gallon containers.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Plastic engine oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid and wide mouth #2 containers, paper with food on it (pizza boxes) and bathroom/diaper paper.
- Items accepted: all clean paper, cardboard, magazines, catalogs, junk mail, aluminum cans, tin cans, phone books, aerosol cans (cap and nozzle removed), glass bottles (any color) and plastic narrow-necked bottles marked #1 and #2.
Yard waste service
- No yard waste pick up service offered in the Town of Winneconne contract.
Bulk waste service
- No bulk item pick up service offered in the Town of Winneconne contract.
Advanced Disposal will answer complaints or questions from the public concerning service issues. Advanced Disposal will act upon all reasonable and valid complaints within 48 hours of receipt of complaint.