Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous materials, Freon items, white goods, metal items (lawn mowers, bicycles, metal fencing), yard waste materials, gas, oil, dirt, concrete or tires, building/construction material, large bulky material mattresses, couches, large furniture, carpeting, or items exceeding 50 lbs. in weight. Electronic items such as fax machines, DVD players, VCR’s, DVRs, cell phones, computers or televisions will NOT be collected.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, newspapers including inserts cardboard (no waxed cardboard), brown paper bags, shredded paper, catalogs and phone books, computer paper, notebook and gift wrap, chipboard (cereal, cake and food mix boxes with all plastic liners removed); carrier stock (soda and beer carrying cases), junk mail and envelopes (including windowed envelopes), paper back books (hard cover with front and backs removed).
Yard Waste Service
- Advanced Disposal will provide the Village of Glenbeulah with a 20-yard open container for yard waste including grass clippings, leaves, brush, and tree trimmings limited to three (3) inches in diameter.
Bulk waste service
- Heavy refuse will be picked up once per week during normal garbage pickup