Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Advanced Disposal provides containers for garbage pickup – choose from 96, 65, or 35 gallon carts.
- Households may add an additional cart to their household at an additional cost.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, special waste, electronic waste, such as TVs, computer equipment, microwaves, DVD players, stereo equipment, or other WI landfill-banned items.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Advanced Disposal provides containers for recycling pickup – choose from 96, 65, or 35 gallon carts.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: single streamed recyclable materials limited to plastics 1-7, PET, HDPE, glass, cardboard, mixed paper, newspaper, tin, steel and aluminum cans.
- Contractor shall provide collection of the following on the recycling collection days: used motor oil in one-gallon sealed containers, automotive batteries with unbroken cases, automotive tires (off the rim) with a limit of two (2) per week and eight (8) annually.
- Annually a curbside collection of electronic waste will be performed: contact Village Hall for date.
Bulk waste service
Appliance collection is provided on an on-call basis, excluding electronic waste. Appliances with or without Freon such as stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, and freezers must be called into Advanced Disposal at (608) 251-7878 to schedule separate pickup.
Household units may only use the containers provided for their intended use and may not alter the containers in any way. Households are responsible for loss or damage to containers in excess of ordinary wear and tear.
Advanced Disposal will answer complaints or questions from the public concerning service issues. Advanced Disposal will act upon all reasonable and valid complaints within 24 hours of receipt of complaint.