Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week on Friday.
- Advanced Disposal provides containers for garbage pickup. Choose from 96g or 65gallon carts.
- Households may add an additional cart to their household at an additional cost.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, special waste, electronic waste, such as TVs, computer equipment, microwaves, DVD players, stereo equipment, or other WI landfill-banned items.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week on Friday.
- Advanced Disposal provides containers for recycling pickup and choose from 96 or 65-gallon carts.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: single streamed recyclable materials limited to plastics #1-#7, PET, HDPE, glass, cardboard, mixed paper, newspaper, tin, steel and aluminum cans.
- Containers will be at the Town Hall for bulk pick-up the first Saturday in May and October. Tires, used oil, batteries and electronic waste will not be accepted. E-waste will be picked up first Saturday in May. Call local office with any questions (608) 251-7878.