Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week on Thursday.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Advanced Disposal provides containers for garbage pickup with 65-gallon or 95-gallon carts.
- Households may add an additional cart to their household at an additional cost of $72 per year.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, special waste, electronic waste, such as TVs, computer equipment, microwaves, DVD players, stereo equipment, or other WI landfill-banned items.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week on Thursday.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection
- Advanced Disposal provides containers for recycling pickup with 65-gallon or 95-gallon carts
- Items accepted for pickup include: plastics 1-7, PET, HDPE, glass, cardboard, mixed paper, newspaper, tin, steel and aluminum cans. Single stream so no sorting required
- Curbside collection of electronic waste will be performed on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month. Call local office to schedule a pickup at (608) 251-7878.
Bulk waste service
Appliance collection is provided on an on-call basis, excluding electronic waste. Appliances with or without Freon such as stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners and freezers, as well as large item collection must be called into Advanced Disposal at (608) 251-7878 to schedule separate pickup.
Household units may only use the containers provided for their intended use and may not alter the containers in any way. Households are responsible for loss or damage to containers in excess of ordinary wear and tear.
Advanced Disposal will answer complaints or questions from the public concerning service issues. Advanced Disposal will act upon all reasonable and valid complaints within 24 hours of receipt of complaint.