Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Keep cart 7 feet away from mailboxes and other obstructions.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Oil, Liquids, E-Waste, Sharps, Medical Waste, Yard Waste, Recyclables, Tires, auto Batteries.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Newspapers, Magazines, Corrugated Cardboard, Plastic #1 through #7, Tin Cans, Aluminum Cans, Container Glass
- Items NOT accepted include: Soiled/contaminated items, plastic bags, windows, mirrors, light bulbs and tubes, Pyrex dishes, drinking glasses, chemical bottles, medical containers, laboratory glass, foil and bottle caps, cardboard sides, aerosol cans, paint cans, Styrofoam, hard plastic (toys, pails, etc.), medicine bottles & syringes, bathroom waste paper (paper towels or toilet paper), wrapping paper, carbon paper, cellophane, cloth, cork, foil, polystyrene Styrofoam, anything waxed, candy wrappers, napkins, paper cups, Styrofoam or paper food containers, photographs, fiberboard, labels and label backings.
Yard waste service
Bulk waste service
- Bulk waste such as furniture can be picked up if arrangements are made. A fee will be assessed to the homeowner.
- Call (800) 262-3101 one to two days in advance to schedule a bulk waste pickup.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.