Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: No: Oil, Liquids, E-Waste, Sharps, Medical Waste, Yard Waste, Recyclables, Tires, and Auto Batteries.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once every four weeks.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Newspapers, Magazines, Corrugated Cardboard, Plastic #1 through #7, Tin Cans, Aluminum Cans, and Container Glass.
- Items NOT accepted: Soiled/contaminated items, plastic bags, windows, mirrors, light bulbs and tubes, Pyrex dishes, drinking glasses, chemical bottles, medical containers, laboratory glass, foil and bottle caps, cardboard sides, aerosol cans, paint cans, Styrofoam, hard plastic (toys, pails, etc.), medicine bottles & syringes, bathroom waste paper (paper towels or toilet paper), wrapping paper, carbon paper, cellophane, cloth, cork, foil, polystyrene Styrofoam, anything waxed, candy wrappers, napkins, paper cups, Styrofoam or paper food containers, photographs, fiberboard, labels and label backings.
- Call Advanced Disposal at (800) 262-3101 one to two days in advance to schedule a pick up for furniture and bulky waste. Items should be curbside by 6 a.m. on the scheduled pick up day. An appliance pickup fee will be charged directly to the homeowner.