Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection. Residents waste to be contained in plastic bags/reusable containers not to exceed 30 gallons and 50lbs. in weight.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, appliances, vehicle batteries, construction debris, recyclable materials, tiles, waste oil.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once every other week – 18 gallon bins provided
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Newspapers, Magazines, Corrugated Cardboard, Plastic #1 through #7, Tin Cans, Aluminum Cans, and Container Glass.
- Items NOT accepted include but are not limited to: Soiled/contaminated items, plastic bags, windows, mirrors, light bulbs and tubes, Pyrex dishes, drinking glasses, chemical bottles, medical containers, laboratory glass, foil and bottle caps, cardboard sides, aerosol cans, paint cans, Styrofoam, hard plastic (toys, pails, etc.), medicine bottles and syringes, bathroom waste paper (paper towels or toilet paper), wrapping paper, carbon paper, cellophane, cloth, cork, foil, polystyrene Styrofoam, anything waxed, candy wrappers, napkins, paper cups, Styrofoam or paper food containers, photographs, fiberboard, labels and label backings.
Yard waste service
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is an on-call scheduled service. Please call one to two days in advance to arrange pick up.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection. Items include furniture and bulky items with a weight or volume greater than allowed for containers.
- An appliance pickup fee is charged directly to the homeowner.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Electronics, construction debris, hazardous wastes.