Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- No more than four (4) 30-gallon bags or cans should be placed for collection per week.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Oil, Liquids, E-Waste, Sharps, Medical Waste, Yard Waste, Recyclables, Tires, Auto Batteries.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every four weeks.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Newspapers, Magazines, Corrugated Cardboard, Plastic #1 through #7, Tin Cans, Aluminum Cans, Container Glass
- Items NOT accepted: Soiled/contaminated items, plastic bags, windows, mirrors, light bulbs and tubes, Pyrex dishes, drinking glasses, chemical bottles, medical containers, laboratory glass, foil and bottle caps, cardboard sides, aerosol cans, paint cans, Styrofoam, hard plastic (toys, pails, etc.), medicine bottles & syringes, bathroom waste paper (paper towels or toilet paper), wrapping paper, carbon paper, cellophane, cloth, cork, foil, polystyrene Styrofoam, anything waxed, candy wrappers, napkins, paper cups, Styrofoam or paper food containers, photographs, fiberboard, labels and label backings.
Yard waste service