Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 5:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection. Waste to be contained in plastic bags not to exceed 30 gallons and 50lbs. with a four bag limit per household per week.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, Oil, Liquids, E-Waste, Sharps, Medical Waste, Yard Waste, Recyclables, Tires, Auto Batteries
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 5:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Bi-metal and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard, newsprint and magazines.
- Items NOT accepted include but are not limited to: windows, mirrors, light bulbs, aerosol cans, Styrofoam, waxed papers, photographs, Pyrex dishes, drinking glasses, soiled/contaminated items.
Yard waste service
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is an on-call scheduled service.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 5:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items include furniture and bulky items with a weight or volume greater than that allowed for bags
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Electronics, Construction Debris, and Hazardous Waste.